Conform to-Deal in:Preposition Test 6


Jerry was a good boy.His house was contiguous (a)
to
a slum.The environment was not congenial (b)
to
a boy of his age.Jerry’s mother did not have any control (c)
over
him.She connived (d)
at
his faults.Jerry had connection (e)
to/with
some slum people.They mostly dealt (f)
in
drugs.They also did criminal works.They contacted (g)
with
Jerry for a job.The conspired (h)
against
a rich man of their locality.Jerry gave his consent (i)
to
them.Jerry became covetous (j)
of
quick money.He recently was convinced (k)
of
the easy way of life.Now he only craves (l)
after
money.I was his friend.He conferred (m)
with
me (n)
about
the job.I told him to conform (o)
to
law,and this type of work was not consistent (p)
with
him.But it was like becoming converted (q)
to
criminalism.His old beliefs counted (r)
for
nothing.I asked him to be contended (s)
with
what he had.He told me he had contempt (t)
for
his current situation.I asked him again not to confuse poverty (u)
with
criminalism.He was not conscious (v)
of
right and wrong anymore.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form