Clue to-Conform with:Preposition Test 5


There was a murder.The Police did not find any clue(a)
to
the murder.They communicated the news(b)
to
me.I communicated (c)
with
the Police chief and he commented (d)
on
the murder.There was another murder before, common (e)
to
both is the kill weapon.Did the weapons coincided (f)
with
one another,or are we drawing the wrong conclusions (g)
from
them? The chief concurred (h)
with
me that it may be the same killer.I went to the house (i)
of
incident ,and condoled (j)
with
widow(k)
for
her husband’s death.She said she could not conceive(l)
of
anyone that might kill her husband.I was not certain (m)
of
that,so I did not confide (n)
in
her words.I clung (o)
to
my original method and concentrated (p)
on
my surroundings. I was confident (q)
of
my success.The place was not commensurate (r)
with
a rich person’s house.I saw missing stuffs.I pressed (s)
on
the widow,and she confessed (t)
to
murder.Murder charge was brought (u)
against
her.At last,she was condemned (v)
to
death (w)
for
murder.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form