Narration Test2

narration1

"Don't mix with bad boys," my father said to me. "You
should read attentively as your examination is knocking at
the door," he said. "No, I don't keep any bad company. I
have just asked him if he knows the date of the
examination," I replied.

Ans:

My father forbade me to mix with bad boys and also added that I should read attentively as my examination was knocking at the door. I replied in the negative and said that I didn't keep any bad company and also added that I had just asked him if he knew the date of the examination.

“Zaman, can you tell me what I am teaching?” the teacher
asked.” I am sorry. I can’t follow;” replied Zaman. You
can’t because you are not attentive.” the teacher said.

 

Ans:

The teacher asked Zaman if he could tell him what he was teaching. Zaman expressed his regret and added that he couldn’t follow. The teacher told him that he couldn’t because he was not attentive.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form