Narration Test 4

narration1

Once I asked a smart small boy, “What is your sister’s
name?” He replied indifferently, “I know my sister’s
name but I won’t tell you that.” I said, “What a clever boy
you are !” “I don’t tell my sister’s name to anybody whom
I don’t know,” he spoke with an air of confidence.

 

Ans:

Once I asked a smart small boy what his sister's name was. He replied indifferently that he knew his sister’s name but he wouldn’t tell me that. I exclaimed with wonder that he was a clever boy. He told with an air of confidence that he didn’t tell his sister's name to anybody whom he didn’t know.

"Give me a few grains of corn. I am dying of hunger",
said the Grasshopper. "But what did you do in the
summer? Didn't you store up any corn?", asked the Ant.
"No, I was too busy," answer the Grasshopper.

 

Ans:

The Grasshoper requested the Ant to give him a few grains of corn and said that he was dying of hunger. The Ant asked him what he had done in the summer and if he had not stored up any corn. The Grasshoper answered in negative and said that he had been too busy.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form